Here is an interesting tag where you have to tell the things you like to or ever did which the opposite sex is supposed to do. My blogger friend Bikram has tagged me. Thank you. Here goes the tag.
If you are a woman,
Have you ever wanted something that is considered 'manly'? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them at all - The remote!As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?There was a time when books were considered 'manly', women authors had to pretend to be men - would you say books are still rather manly - women should want to embroider or crochet?
If you are a man,
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want - like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects? As a kid did you ever want to play 'teacher teacher', cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?
So, here goes my take on the tag -
1. Pink is not the color of guys as it is supposed. But I have three pink shirts (of course all are somehow different from each other). But let me tell you, I never choose my clothes. I simply can't. My Mom or brother do it for me. Lucky me.
2. I'm not a gadget freak like most of the guys of my age are.
3. I'm too good at serving the food (not at cooking, mind you). May be because I have no sister and me and my brother have to help Mom. Well, what's wrong in that?
4. I can't fly kites. Its funny but I really can't. I definitely tried it in my childhood but never succeeded so eventually I gave up thinking - 'Angoor Khatte Hain'.
5. I don't like much to roam around. Whenever I get free time I like to sit at home, sleep, read, write or just enjoy the leisure. My friends get irritated because of that.
6. As a kid, I've played more with girls than with boys. The games like 'teacher-teacher', 'doctor-doctor', 'ghar-ghar', 'stapoo' and lot more. Sometimes I smile when I think of those times.
7. At times I become so introvert and really shy. I don't know whether its a girlie thing or not but I think so.
8. I don't like to mess up my things. I mean, you'll find everything at it's right place which belongs to me. I take no time to find things I need. Guys keep your room clean OK.
9. I don't love cars and bikes and all. I mean I do use them but not crazy about them. I think these are only a means of transportation and not the things to fall in love with.
10. Please forgive me for this. I can't find more points on this.
Phew. I wasn't sure I could do it but finally I did. Now I'm tagging some of my blogger friends here. Please take it up soon guys.
Any one else can also take it up.